Teacher Development Course – Tuesday October 24th – November 21st 2017
Watch the video.
An Affective Approach For More Effective Learning
- Develop the ability to manage the classroom and turn it into a positive learning environment.
- Improve the ability to promote effective & long-term learning in the classroom.
- Improve the ability to resolve difficult situations, manage conflictive situations and reduce resistance to learning.
- Learn to communicate more effectively, be more persuasive and have more influence in the classroom.
- Help teachers to effectively manage tutorials
- Help teachers to give feedback in a variety of innovative ways
- How to convert the classroom into an optimal environment for long-term learning
- How to build an environment of collaboration in the classroom
- How to promote respect and acceptance of difference in the classroom
- How to guide the learners to clarify and define their goals and thereby achieve their educational goals
- How to develop the attitude of success in learners
- How to help learners build their self-esteem
- How to help learners explore their values and life purposes
- How to manage resistance to learning
- How to manage and resolve difficult situations in the classroom
- Help teachers to communicate clearly and to improve their skills in using language to influence positively on teaching practice
- How to provide feedback on learners’ written and oral expression
The sessions will be interactive, stimulating and of immediate classroom application.
October 24, 26, November 2, 7, 9, 14, 16, 21 from 17.30 to 20.30
Colegio Profesional de la Educación, c/ Fuencarral, 101-3º Madrid
For more information and to register